What does it mean to be an influence on someone? We explore this in today’s episode as we dive into The Go-Givers.
One of the laws that go-givers live by is, influence and being an influence means to abundantly serve others first! Today we look at how we can do this in our lives and inspire others!
A few highlights from this interview include:
- What does someone of influence look like to you? According to the story in The Go-Giver, your influence is determined by how abundantly you place other people’s interest first!
- What ways have you experienced this in your own life? How are you adding values to others? I hear some of my clients ask, “In what way can I help grow and develop our leaders at a greater level?” It’s about putting other people first.
- Today, I’d like you to ask yourself, What is one thing you can do to go out there and actively seek and influence them in an abundant way that leaves them better?
- “What is one thing you can do to influence someone in an abundant way that leaves them better?” – Mandi Monaghan
- “Be a go-giver!” – Mandi Monaghan
- “You have gifts that you can give to other people!” – Mandi Monaghan