“Even if you feel like you have nothing to give, you have to figure out how to give!” – Brandon T. Adams
Brandon T. Adams shares his story of contribution and how just giving your time and talents can be far more valuable than donating money to a cause you believe in. Lend a helping hand and don’t expect anything in return.
A few highlights from this interview include:
– Brandon and I talk about how he is contributing to the community through video content and inspire others to go after their own dream!
– What were the biggest things Brandon has learned from reading, Think and Grow Rich and what shifted in him to give more and add value?
– I ask Brandon about the hard days! How can we still add value to others even if we feel like we have nothing to give!
– Brandon explains what his brand, Live to Grind really means to him. It’s more than the hustle, it’s living every day as if it’s your last!
– He shares two stories that inspired him to start living the life he wanted!
– We talk about Brandon’s next big filming project called, Success In Your City!
Watch our interview here:
Brandon T. Adams is a serial entrepreneur, owning a stake in a number of businesses, including the Young Entrepreneur Convention, Keys to the Crowd, Arctic Stick and an ice distributorship that serves three states. Brandon is the co-host and one of two executive producers of Ambitious Adventures, a reality television program focused on the compelling stories of young entrepreneurs. He was the financial advisor to the Napoleon Hill Foundation for the film, THINK: The Legacy Of Think And Grow Rich. In addition to his television work, he is the host of the influential business podcast, the University of Young Entrepreneurs. Brandon and his Keys to the Crowd team have found success while working with high profile clients like Kevin Harrington, John Lee Dumas, the Napoleon Hill Foundation and others to receive funding using the emerging method of crowdfunding. Brandon is also a regular on the motivational speaking circuit.
- “We want to inspire, motivate, and educate others that are watching to go after their own dream.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “It’s bigger than just donating money to a cause. You don’t have to have any money, you can just give your time.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Even if you feel like you have nothing to give, you have to figure out how to give!” – Brandon T. Adams
Mentions in the Episode
- See all that Mandi has to offer at Your Life of Contribution.
- Email Mandi to continue the conversation!
- Find and engage with Inspiration Nation on Facebook.