Bring the ACTION in your contribution?
Welcome back to Inspiration Nation! Today on the show, we talk to Michael Dash and discover the way that he is taking action in contribution! He shares the story of running marathons to help raise thousands for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, and how he empowers his associates in his business to take time off to volunteer! We learn why he is so passionate about this organization and how he has implemented giving to his team at Parallel HR!
A few highlights from this interview include:
– Michael shares the different organizations he supports and how he gives back in each area.
– Wondering how to choose what organization to give back> Hear what Michael says about how we tend to choose the causes that move us. Listen and you may discover what is moving you!
– Discover how has Contribution impacted his life and those around him.
– Michael shares his contribution by running four marathons through Team in Training and was able to raise $5000 each marathon to go towards The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
– Tips on fundraising for the organization you would like to contribute to!
– Where did Michael find the calling for, giving?
– How participation with an organization can be better than writing a check.
– How Michael implements giving in his own business and how can other business owners do the same.
– Michael shares advice to others on how you can commit to being involved in any organization.
Watch our interview here!
Michael Dash is an entrepreneur, business owner, author, speaker, coach, and philanthropist available for speaking engagements, both for young people and for active professionals. Michael has had a collection of unique experiences from “chasing the high” with his prior gambling addiction to overcoming adversity when his business partner conspired against him.
Despite these challenges, Michael persevered and built a thriving business bringing in $5+ million dollars in revenue each year. Michael’s experiences give him a unique mindset that he imparts to audiences to help them lead their best life personally and professionally.
- “It’s important that we are all our best.” – Michael Dash
- “Participating is so much more fulfilling.” – Michael Dash
- “My motivation in life is to help other people.” – Michael Dash
- “If it’s important to a friend, it’s important to me.” – Michael Dash
- “Contribution is dedicating your time and effort to a cause that is greater than you, to solve a problem that is affecting others.” – Michael Dash
Mentions in the Episode
- See all that Mandi has to offer at Your Life of Contribution.
- Email Mandi to continue the conversation!
- Find and engage with Inspiration Nation on Facebook.