Since he was 4 years old, Aidan has been inspired to give, no matter how big or small! Ever since he’s been inspiring and teaching others to do the same!
Aidan shares his journey and the lessons he’s learned through giving. He shows us all where to start, no matter our age! Giving can be as simple as greeting a stranger in the grocery store. It doesn’t have to be difficult; you just have to be your authentic self! From his Ted Talk, non-profit foundation and sharing with leaders such as John Maxwell and Tony Robbins, Aidan has many leadership lessons through giving to discover!
A few highlights from this interview include:
– How Aidan started his whole journey at the age of just 4!
– What Aidan has learned in leadership around giving.
– Aidan shares some advice on how to start giving and giving authentically.
– How his mother inspired him to give.
– Aidan shares what he is most passionate about now.
– How giving can be as simple as just saying hello to a stranger!
– How to give even when facing challenges in your own life.
Watch Our Interview Here!
Aidan is a 17-year-old musician, speaker, and singer/songwriter, but his heart is to teach others to give from their passion. Aidan Cares is an awareness initiative to encourage giving and serving.
Aidan wants kids to realize the gifts in giving and how they can use their passions to apply to a greater cause. That is one where they are given the chance to meet the needs of others and experience something they can use the rest of their lives.
Whether it’s helping others, animals, or the planet, there is a giver inside your child (and you!). Aidan wants to help bring that gift forward by encouraging you to go for it with his videos on how to start and where to find all the worthy charities who need your support.
It’s about making you feel great about giving so you do it forever. Aidan has found his passion and way to serve. And all ages need this message.
- “Living to give is not hard.” – Aidan Thomas Anderson
- “You want to give out of your passion.” – Aidan Thomas Anderson
- “You’re going to lead, you have to lead from where you are and not where you want to be.” – Aidan Thomas Anderson
- “Trust that your heart is enough.” – Aidan Thomas Anderson
- “Living to Give is Not Hard.” – Aidan Thomas Anderson
- “That one choice to GIVE really did change my life.” – Aidan Thomas Anderson
- “My goal is to be the kid that inspires others to contribute their peace.” – Aidan Thomas Anderson
- “I don’t always do what I’m told but I do what I’m shown.” – Aidan Thomas Anderson
- “Love is an act. So we must act and be our brother’s keeper.” – Aidan Thoma Anderson
Mentions in the Episode
- See all that Mandi has to offer at Your Life of Contribution.
- Email Mandi to continue the conversation!
- Find and engage with Inspiration Nation on Facebook.